The two main components of your WordPress site are Pages and Posts. Pages are often used for “static” content. For example, information about who you are will probably be well-suited for a page that you create once and edit occasionally.
To create a page
- On the left navigation menu, click on “Pages.”
- On the submenu that appears, click “Add New.”
- Give your page a title.
- Add the body text for your page.
- If you want to add an image to your page, click on the first icon next to “Upload/Insert” above the upper-left corner of the text box. Click “Select Files” and find the image on your computer that you want insert. Scroll down and click “Insert Into Post”. (More instructions for inserting images.)
- Click “Publish” and view your new page.