There are many ways to copy materials from one Blackboard site to another, but when you have an existing course site to which you want to bulk transfer content, and that content already exists on another site you own, then the easiest and best way to do it is via the Course Copy tool. You can follow the detailed video tutorial below, or if you’re good at poking around, just go to the course you want to transfer the content from, you can follow these instructions:
- Go to CONTROL PANEL > PACKAGES AND UTILITIES > COURSE COPY;
- Select COPY TYPE: Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course
- Select COPY OPTIONS: Browse to the course site you want to move materials to;
- Select the materials you want to move over using the checkboxes
- Click Submit
- You should receive an email when the data has been copied.
Below is the video tutorial to show you how to do it: